PRICE REDUCED, READY TO GO!
BE SURE TO ENJOY THE IMMERSIVE TOUR!
CLASSIC RHODES LINES, MODERN COMFORTS, THE TOUGHNESS AND DURABILITY OF STEEL, THE SAILING PERORMANCE OF A SEAGOING CENTERBOARD VESSEL, THE RIGHT MAST HIGHT FOR THE ICW...WHAT'S NOT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH?
VALKAY is an absolutely Bristol Rhodes center cockpit motorsailer designed by the famous Naval Architect Phillip Rhodes, designer of many iconic beauties, and built by Steel Yachts LTD in New Zealand. This impressive motor sailing sloop is now for sale and currently locate in Panama and set to cruise the Caribbean Sea. Guaranteed to turn heads wherever she goes, the Valkay has been maintained in stunning condition ? a fitting homage to her design heritage. She completed an extensive retrofit in 2016 where over a million dollars was spent on bringing her to pristine condition. Her current owners have cared for her in the same vein, adding things like an industrial icemaker and a new air conditioning system. They have sailed her down the Pacific coast and are heading into the Caribbean, where she can be viewed easily in a variety of locations...and you're already in paradise!
· Retrofit: All New primary systems
· Retrofit: New Northern Lights Luger main engine
· Retrofit: New Northern Lights Genset
· Retrofit: New electrical throughout
· Retrofit: New Garmin electronic package
· Retrofit: New Hydraulic in cockpit controlled backstay and boom vang system
· Retrofit: New Hydraulic head sail furling
· Retrofit: New Carbon Fiber GMT in boom main sail furling
· Retrofit: New carbon fiber mast
· Retrofit: New teak decks
· Retrofit: New Imron Paint
· Retrofit: New solid stainless steel rod standing rigging
· Retrofit: New water maker
· Retrofit: New leather interior ($30,000 in itself!)
Added in 2022: · 2022: New AIS
· 2022: New Starlink internet and WiF
· 2022: New IRIDIUM Go system
· 2022: New bow thruster motor
· 2022: New in boom furling motor
· 2022: New main halyard motor
· 2022: New head sail motor
· 2022: New stainless steel boom and mast fittings
· 2022: New six person life raft
· 2022: New EPIRB
· 2022: New Series Drogue system
· 2022: New Dutchman Boom Break
· 2022: 10? dinghy with a 9.9Hp outboard
· 2022: New macerator toilets, plumbing and large black water tank
· 2022: New Air Conditioning system
· 2022: New Ice Maker
Added in 2023:
· 2023: New bottom paint
· 2023: New Sunbrella top
· 2023: All Deck Brightwork refurbished
She even has a custom anchor with her name on it!!! See photo! And the list goes on. A classic beauty ready for open ocean sailing
She is also set up to be a true single-handed boat with push button in cockpit controls, so even at her size she can be sailed solo. With over 300 gallons of fuel and 150 gallons of fresh water (plus a water maker) she is ready to make any long crossing in comfort. She is also perfect for those beautiful shallow bays, with a draft of 6? with the centerboard up and 9? with it down. And with a mast height of 62? and her shallow draft she can cruise the waters of the ICW easily!
Call today to find out how you can view her! Video tours available for prospective buyers!